Heritage Home Group is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, sourcing and retailing home furnishings. We market our products through a wide range of channels, including our own Thomasville retail stores and through interior designers, multi-line/independent retailers and mass merchant stores. Our portfolio includes some of the best known and most respected brands in the furniture industry.
Essential Functions of Job
- Manage the month/quarter/year end close process, including all Journal Entries, adjustments and schedules.
- Monthly reconciliation of all ledger accounts.
- Primary contact for all audit, compliance, SOx and related requests.
- Lead systems configurations to ensure proper accounting and data flow.
- Responsible for capturing, documenting and maintaining all process definitions, policies and work flow libraries.
- Configuration and maintenance of Master Data elements to ensure proper customer segmentation and ease of data extraction.
- Management of Asset Based Lending (ABL) reporting and Bad Debt Reserve calculations
Education and Qualifications
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced leadership, team building, communication, negotiation and problem solving
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Familiarity with system configurations and data management
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Principles of continuous improvement and process re-engineering
- Strong attention to detail
- KPI knowledge used to drive best in class working capital management
Equal Employment Opportunity
Heritage Home Group, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, upgrades, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment. EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V
Agencies and Search Firms should not forward resumes or online response forms through this source. Heritage Home Group, LLC or any of our brands will not be responsible for any fees associated with the use of resumes and online responses through this source. Solicitation from third party vendors is prohibited. Third party vendors may not re-post our positions unless approved by HHG.
Heritage Home Group is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, sourcing and retailing home furnishings. We market our products through a...