Stingray Digital is an innovative content provider and broadcaster focused on delivering high quality music services to TV operators around the world. Stingray†s services include Galaxie, a 50-channel, commercial-free, digital music service, and a suite of on-demand services: The KARAOKE Channel, Music Videos on Demand, and Concert TV. We reach out to 75 million households in over 60 countries in Europe, Africa, and across the Americas.We are actively building Stingray Digital into a leading multi-platform digital media company by developing next-generation music and entertainment applications capable of providing a truly tailored offering for consumers and TV operators worldwide.Founded by seasoned media entrepreneurs and supported by strategic financial investors, Stingray Digital is:
Role & Responsibilities Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, the Manager, Affiliates Sales † Caribbean & LATAM will be responsible for servicing Stingray†s existing customer relationships in the region, and supporting our rapid expansion in the region. He/She will work in tandem with our agent to deploy the Stingray suite of services with our customers, as well as acquire new customers. Additionally, the Manager, Affiliates Sales † Caribbean & LATAM will be instrumental in crafting and executing on market development strategies in the area. The key strategic objectives are to continue Stingray†s rapid expansion in the region, with a particular focus on Mexico and Brazil.
- A leading provider of cutting-edge applications delivering high quality music and video content on multiple platforms including Digital TV, IPTV, Internet, Mobile and Game Consoles;
- A team of professional engineers, programmers, designers and content producers;
- Internationally established with offices and partners throughout the Americas and Europe.
- Help achieve targets for key metrics in gross revenues, profit margin, and service deployments;
- Support our agent in the area;
- Build and maintain day-to-day relationships with our customers;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and smooth deployment of Stingray†s services, through effective liaison with Head Office and sound project management;
- Relay back to Head Office needs & wants from customers and market requirements to adapt our product offering, pricing & packaging most effectively;
- Work with the VP Global Sales and our agent to design and execute market entry into new territories, particularly Mexico and Brazil.
Women in Cable Telecommunications - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard