Business Title: Manager, CIO/Healthcare
Requisition Number: 35718
Area of Interest: Information Technology
State: New York
City: New York
KPMG's Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory Services for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Boston, New Jersey, New York or Philadelphia offices.
* Lead project team to identify and implement improvements to the Information Technology and business functions of healthcare providers
* Communicate business process improvement opportunities to clients
* Assist with client presentations and data gathering sessions
* Prepare deliverables and presentation material to clients
* Contribute to internal thought-leadership
* Six years of experience in the healthcare industry and healthcare provider or health plan experience preferred
* Two years of experience with implementation or optimization of at least one of the following healthcare technologies: EPIC, Cerner, Mckesson, GE, Siemens, Allscriptis/Eclipsys, or MeditechEpic
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred
* Experience with implementation of health information exchange initiatives and knowledge of recent healthcare reform legislation and other regulatory drivers including, but not limited to, Meaningful Use, ICD-10, Health Information Exchange, and Accountable Care
* Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements
* Prior professional services or clinical experience
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...