Business Title: Manager, CIO/Infrastructure & Operations
Requisition Number: 35611
Area of Interest: Information Technology
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory Services for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Dallas office.
* Lead client engagements and be responsible for the on-time creation of project deliverables
* Identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
* Identify and communicate engagement findings to senior management and client personnel
* Assist with identifying opportunities, developing relationships, scoping prospective engagements, and developing proposals
* Assist with developing or updating firm methodologies regarding technology operations services
* Present thought leadership at internal training classes, external events, and client environments
* Five years of experience in consulting engagements or technology operations role with demonstrated knowledge of Information Technology (IT) operations, systems, architecture, and technical controls
* Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, or related field from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
* PMI Project Management Professional, Certified Information Systems Auditor, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library certifications preferred
* Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance IT processes within an organization and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams along with demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and project management
* Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements
* Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 22 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...