Business Title: |
Manager, CIO/Infrastructure & Operations
Area of Interest:
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory Services for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our New York office or other US Cities.
- Design and deliver services built on the ServiceNow platform
- Work with clients to assess current state processes and tools, define ServiceNow requirements and develop and configure the ServiceNow platform
- Support the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, and supporting quality assurance teams
- Responsible for leveraging knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions for our clients within ServiceNow which includes architecting technical implementations of IT and business processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating the efforts of one to two staff administrators
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring, assist customers with proof-of-concept activities, and lead practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Five years of experience in SaaS software configuration and development using Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol, XML/RPC, and AJAX
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; ServiceNow Administrator Certification is a plus
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate
- Demonstrated project execution skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering a minimum of two medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations
- Experience leading implementation teams
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 4 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...