Manager, Client Services-Technical
Are you ready to move up to team leader? Are you an experienced team leader ready for the next challenge?
ATS is seeking hands-on managers to supervise small teams of IT professionals and manage the delivery of client support services to a set of designated clients. The role is an entrepreneurial opportunity for the right kind of person – someone who has a passion for IT, who can foster both client and employee relations, and who can bring creative ideas to clients.
In managing your own team and group of clients, you will have responsibility for service delivery, technical quality, and financial results. Our teams typical are comprised of 3-6 ATS staff servicing clients in the DC metro area. You will work collaboratively with the ATS network operations center, central help desk, and other ATS lines of business.
The opportunity is fast paced, but our culture emphasizes work-life balance. The work environment is consultative, entrepreneurial, and collaborative with a genuine open-door mindset.
If you want a place where you can truly make a difference, we want to talk to you. You must have a “player-coach” work style.
The technologies are diverse, but center on typical Microsoft LAN technologies, routing and switching, SANs, VMware, Cisco technologies, telecommunications, and application support.
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
• Managing and leading a small team of Network Consultants
• Oversight and responsibility of client infrastructures in the DC Metro Area
• “CIO” leadership for your assigned clients
• Financial responsibility for your clients’ contracts
• Leadership and quality control for technical work
• Consulting on various aspects of LAN/WAN administration both on-site and remotely
General Requirements Candidates Must Have:
• Experience leading and mentoring networking staff in a consulting or professional services environment
• Enthusiastic leadership and mentoring attitude
• Attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills across diverse jobs levels
• Experience in either a consulting or professional services environment
• Ability to work individually and in team environments both internally and with clients
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for moving computer equipment
• A valid driver’s license and transportation to travel between client locations in your assigned service area
• Favorable results on a Standard Criminal Background Check for employment
• Have a personal smart phone that includes internet access and the ability to connect to the ATS mail server (there is a reimbursement plan based on business phone/data usage).
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience is required
• Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
• Microsoft, Cisco, VMware or other technical certifications are a plus
About American Technology Services:
ATS is a dynamic full service IT solutions firm that with a strong reputation for high quality services in four key areas:
• Network and infrastructure support
• Web site design and development
• Managed hosting services dynamic
• Information technology consulting
ATS offers you:
• A positive and collaborative work environment
• Small entrepreneur-type company culture
• “Big company” benefits
• Professional growth opportunities
• Training support and assistance programs to keep you and us up on new technologies
• Inspirational time for emerging technology research and development
• Encouragement to recommend new ideas for our clients and internal processes
What employees offer ATS:
• A positive attitude and solid work ethic
• High-quality performance
• Excellent customer service practices
• Ability to work creatively and stay abreast of the latest emerging technologies
• Ability to balance multiple projects and meet client deadlines
• Motivation to continue learning
• Willingness to mentor others and be mentored
Learn more about ATS and Apply Today at:
American Technology Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug-Free Work Environment.
American Technology Services - 8 months ago