Is this You?
Manager, Commercial Sales (PA& OH)
Hudson Energy is one of the fastest growing business-to-business suppliers of electric power and natural gas commodity in North America. The Manager, Commercial Sales leads the regional sales team to achieve company sales objectives. The commercial sales staff is the frontline of delivery to building a strong and loyal customer base. This position is responsible for executing regional sales strategies to fulfill company growth and profit objectives, as well as the successful development of the sales staff – including motivating, encouraging, training and mentoring the team.
YouTube: Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEvLKI .
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are currently present in the US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, loyalty, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEyC6z
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Leads the region by working with channel partners and direct customer relationships to close profitable power transactions.
- Responsible for creating, initiating, and executing regional sales strategies to fulfill company growth and profit objectives while adhering to operational/company objectives.
- Maximizes sales through effective territory management.
- Maintains existing key channel partner relationships and develops and implements strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Communicates effectively with customers and internal stake holders to resolve issues related to pricing, contracting, billing, and service.
- Communicates activities with management and provides periodic reports.
- Supports sales personnel in closing profitable sales transactions.
- Mentors and develops sales personnel through individualized employee plans.
- Plans and manages the recruitment and review of sales personnel to maximize sales efficiency in the region. Implements Performance Management by establishing performance goals for direct reports and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Provides leadership and coordination of company sales functions, webinars, and industry-related events.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of successful direct or indirect sales or marketing of energy commodity/services or related energy services.
- Undergraduate degree in a business related field such as Marketing, Finance, Economics, or Engineering.
- Innovative dealmaker who develops profitable solutions to complex problems in highly competitive markets.
- Understanding of risks and drivers of the regulated energy industry as well as the non-regulated retail business.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop, refine, and manage sales strategies for indirect sales channel partners and direct customers.
- Team player, adaptable, entrepreneurial and energetic, strong drive and initiative coupled with a professional image
- Strong conflict resolution/problem solving skills; strong communication skills (verbal and written); strong analytical and computer skills (proven Excel and PowerPoint expertise).
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong relationships within the marketplace.
- Keen perception of business risks and rewards.
- Broad financial skills, including financial analysis.
- All candidates must have the ability to travel as necessary within given territory/market.
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
Just Energy - 21 months ago
Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer...