This position is responsible for managing monthly revenue for client accounts receivable, while maintaining a targeted Daily Sales Outstanding (DSO). Analyze and enlist internal resources to correct disputed and/or unpaid accounts receivable balances. Manage staff. Develop, implement and manage performance statistics to ensure goals are being met, including assisting with the reporting and cash flow forecasting. Coordinate communications between account management, collections, and treasury areas regarding billing issues and solutions that impact cash flow. Manage and support staff, in addition to the day-to-day operations, including escalated accounts, bankruptcies, third-party collection agency and legal accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field
- 5- 8 years experience in managing an accounts receivable department and processes
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Monarch or other similar reporting.
- Strong business and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service, technical and analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to professionally and clearly communicate to cross functional teams.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of PBM or healthcare industry a plus.
- High aptitude for problem solving and analytical thinking.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.