About Emerging Health Information Technology:
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center.
Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT consulting and professional services company, is a dynamic organization that provides hospitals and medical centers with world-class healthcare information solutions.
We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment in which dedication and innovation are rewarded and where individuals can make a difference in the lives of patients.
Join us in our mission to improve the quality of healthcare through advanced IT solutions! Emerging Health IT is located in Yonkers, NY.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Manager, Data Warehousing is responsible for managing the planning and delivery of data warehouse services, including source system analysis, source data extraction, data manipulation, target database building and data publication.
This individual enables integrated enterprise reporting for client organizations.
- Consolidate and integrate data from several internal and external information systems for flexible but controlled enterprise reporting.
- Utilize internally developed tool for data extract, transform and load procedures (ETL).
- Oversee the work done by the Database Engineers and Database Administrators. Manage work assignments to project work plans for several simultaneous projects.
- Set standards for, train team on and continuously improve database warehousing practices such as source system analysis, data transformation, meta data strategy, data transport, data quality assurance and project estimation.
- Participate in high level work/release planning, including change control, project scoping and estimation.
- Offer high level input on issues and solve difficult programming challenges, by participating in database engineering activities including direct coding of extract routines and configuration of ETL tool.
- Research and introduce emerging data warehousing best practices and technologies.
- Build relationship and work cooperatively with all application teams within company / client organization
- Assist Management Team in process engineering (definition, training and improvement) for all software development lifecycle processes.
- Create processes within the department to manage database performance, data quality and profiling. Create validation routines.
- Implement change management processes for adding new data flows and making changes to existing data loads.
- Experience building and maintaining an enterprise data warehouse
- Experience managing a team of analysts and/or database administrators
- Experience with a development lifecycle methodology
- Preferred: Healthcare experience in hospitals, ambulatory sites or private physician practice
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
For consideration applicant must be eligible to work for ANY employer in the USA.
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL using MS SQL, Analysis Services or Unix and relational database knowledge such as Oracle, Sybase or DB2.
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT...