Posting Job Title: Manager, Enterprise/Vertical Sales
Requisition #: 143838BR
Posting Location: Dayton, OH, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
As Sales Manager, you will plan, execute and manage all aspects and activities of a Enterprise Sales Team within an assigned territory. This includes the expectations in achieving revenue goals.
- Build and Lead a High Performance Sales Team of Business Class Account Executives in achieving Month, Quarter and Annual Sales & Revenue Requirements.
- Prepares sales team forecasts and various other reports to support the business needs.
- Create market coverage plan and sales strategies in-line with company guidelines to achieve product revenue assignments.
- Train, coach, motivate, and evaluate performance of the sales team.
- Routinely analyze sales statistics and market area to uncover potential opportunities.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and competitive offerings and when appropriate prepares gap analysis and action plan to address.
- Negotiates contracts with Customers.
- Coordinates with Engineering, Construction, and Finance departments to insure quality, integrity, and service delivery to our customers.
- Cultivates a positive and respectful work environment through employee education, positive reinforcement, modeling behavior, and administering policies fairly and consistently.
- BS/BA Degree
- Three to five years proven track record in sales leadership (of a "Hunting team") of either Telephony/Datacom or any technical application/solution sales.
- Knowledge of; Fiber DWDM/CWDM, Metro Ethernet, SONET, Broadband DOCSYS, ADSL, VPNs, Firewalls, Web Hosting, VoIP, Routers, IP Networking is a plus.
- Ability to develop and execute an effective sales plan for assigned sales territory.
- Skilled in creatively matching available solutions with business needs of clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing and communications skills to deal with all levels of people, both inside and outside the company required.
- Ability to teach Account Executives how to profile accounts for multiple products with multiple Decision-Makers.
- Ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision required
- Valid Driver's License.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3485
Controlling Establishment ID: 00878 - Dayton Turner Rd
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...