Forest Pharmaceuticals (FPI)
—a wholly-owned subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.—manufactures, distributes and sells Forest’s robust portfolio of products, which treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia. FPI’s sales force serves practitioners, hospitals, managed care organizations and pharmacies nationwide as the first point of contact for information about our health-improving therapies. FPI also operates manufacturing, packaging and distribution facilities in St. Louis, Mo., and Cincinnati, Ohio, which include customer services and sales representative support centers. With headquarters in New York City, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
This position is focused on pharmaceutical commercial operations, product transfers and new product launches at external supplier sites. The scope of operations may include manufacturing and/or packaging as required by product. The position directly supports the Forest Sales & Operations Planning Team. You will be given opportunities to inspire and motivate a team, take initiative on projects and see commitments through. You will be given opportunities to work collaboratively with your peers and other groups in the company to design and implement strategies that deliver results. This position can be located in Cincinnati, OH or St. Louis, MO.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Guarantee the timely fulfillment of production orders from external suppliers and internal Forest product development teams
- Ensuring technical and product transfers to external suppliers, and Forest internal operations by qualifying and maintaining alternate sources of supply as part of an ultra-flexible supply chain.
- Management of third-party relationships, including technical operations to include manufacturing or packaging
- Product and/or Tech Transfer initiatives, both internally and with third parties
Minimum Qualifications to be considered for this position:
- 5+ hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical industry including: working knowledge of non-sterile oral dosage manufacturing and packaging.
- Emphasis on packaging operations and some experience in sterile dosage fill/finish
- Must be able and willing to assume heavy workloads, maintain tight timelines, shift priorities and balance multiple assignments necessary to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively across a matrix organization and have experience working in an extended (internal and external) team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or relevant field.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 18 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...