- Assists Director, ISM to drive sell-thru at key account level
- Assist in analysis of sell-thru data
- Works with NJ team to set sell-thru targets by store & key models
- Supports BA-level action planning at store, territory & regional level
- Conducts regular market visits to evaluate progress & gather market intelligence
- Ensure the success of all key account in-store activities including:
- o Execution of in-store tactics against the plan on time
- o Resolve all issues in a timely manner
- o Support NPI and other key in-store initiatives
- Coordinates training of RSAs in key account with National Training Manager
- o Supports district level training for assigned key account
- o Manages relationship with retailer training team to organize district level and local training events
- o Conducts product training at designated account
- o Communicates special events hosted by key account team or retailer
- Coordinates Merchandising efforts with National Merchandising Manager to:
- o Maintain Hygiene of all displays
- o Create additional floor display opportunities free of cost
- o Resolve issues with special displays and end caps
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a training manager, merchandising manager, and/or retail manager in a corporate environment.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the retail environment.
- Experience working with/on a sales or key account management team.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies/products quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving skills, as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and collaborative teamwork.
- Prior experience delivering product training in classroom / lecture setting
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, documentation, and follow-up skills
- Ability to analyze training effectiveness and identify opportunities to improve effectiveness
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects and work under deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in consumer electronics and/or major appliances a plus
- Experience responding to client requests for individual and team development support and implementing solutions
- Exhibits a personal responsibility and commitment to his/her work
LG Electronics - 19 months ago
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...