Millions of times a day in more than 85% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, our business employs an average of approximately 4,300 employees. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 8 out of 12 major category segments in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages Leadership brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® shelf-stable pickles and Mrs. Butterworth's® and Log Cabin® table syrups and Foundation brands such as Armour® canned meats, Brooks® and Nalley® chili and chili ingredients, Comstock® and Wilderness® pie and pastry fillings and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages Leadership brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steamfresh®, C&W®, McKenzie's®, and Fresh like® vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® complete bagged meals and Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® seafood and Foundation brands such as Lender's® bagels, Celeste® pizza, Hungry-Man® dinners and entrées and Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim's Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian® Kettle Style Potato Chips, Erin’s® Popcorn, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman's® in addition to our food service and private label businesses. Pinnacle Foods is a Top 1000 Company ranked on Fortune Magazine’s 2011 Top 1000 companies list.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Human Resources Manager will report directly to the Senior Director, Human Resources- Supply Chain and will be responsible for providing HR support to the Corporate Functions within Supply Chain. In this role, the successful individual will partner with the Senior Director and the Supply Chain leaders to drive proactive, forward-thinking solutions to employee and organization issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Drive projects and alignment around key HR processes and programs
- Ensure division objectives, goals, strategies and metrics are communicated and delivered and employees are evaluated in a fair manner.
- Lead various core annual programs including but not limited to: objective setting, performance evaluations, compensation planning, talent assessment and succession planning.
- Partner closely with HR Specialists in the area of Staffing, Organization Development, Compensation and the Legal department in areas including performance management and labor relations.
- Ensure plants are in compliance with local, state and federal laws as well as established HR processes and procedures
- Facilitate communication across the organization providing guidance to employees and leaders on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance
- Position will require travel between 10 to 15%
- Influencing Others
- Driving for Results
- Creating the new and different
- Manage and Improve process
- Manage Execution
- Functional/technical excellence in HR
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Readily and with energy takes on additional work/responsibilities/expands scope
- Desire to continuously learn and broaden skills/knowledge
A minimum of five (5) years of progressive HR Generalist experience in supporting manufacturing plants required
Bi-Lingual (Spanish/ English) preferred
Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably in Human Resources or Business; Master’s Degree preferred.
Pinnacle Foods Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.