This position is responsible for the production, broadcast and directions of all elements of the professional in-game entertainment program.
• Bachelor's Degree in Media, Video Production, Communications of equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of video production/ video editing experience.
• Minimum 1 year supervisory experience.
• Prior experience in a professional sports environment.
• Experience with production software such as: Final Cut Pro, Click Effects, Photo Shop, After Effects, Daktronics.
• Direct and choreograph the in-bowl entertainment for all 81 home games, including P.A. Announcer, pre-game ceremonies, in-game video and digital boards operations, animated features, in-game music and mascots.
• Create and produce all video board features including player features, animation, music and all other features.
• Provide fan entertainment that involves the crowd interactively enhancing the fan experience.
• Incorporate the organizational brand attributes into the in-game entertainment to assist in building the brand image of the Pirates.
• Oversee and manage the full-time and seasonal staff including training, scheduling, payroll, game-day execution and performance evaluations.
• Consult, choose and oversee the maintenance for the in-game entertainment equipment and capital.
• Manage relationships with outside maintenance vendors and creative service companies.
• Build a historical library as well as a highlight video and audio library which includes seasonal condensed reels and clips.
• Produce, shoot and edit certain promotional videos to be aired in the ballpark.
• Incorporate corporate sponsor graphics and deliverables into the in-game production as requested, ensuring all corporate client agreements are fulfilled.
• Successfully manage annual budget.
• Work collaboratively with other functions of Sales, Marketing and Communications departments including all ticket sales, media production, advertising, promotions, communications, special events, corporate sponsorship, and PNC Park events.
• Work closely with ballpark operations department in the scheduling of all maintenance for the in-game equipments.
• All other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Marketing and Special Events.