Title: Manager, Information Systems UNIX - FAI - Dallas, TX
Fujitsu America, Inc. provides a complete portfolio of business technology services, computing platforms, and industry solutions. Fujitsu platform products are based on scalable, reliable and high-performance server, storage, point-of-sale, and mobile technologies. Fujitsu combines its renowned platform offerings with a full suite of onshore, near shore and offshore system integration, outsourcing, and datacenter services covering applications, operations, infrastructure, customer service, and multi-vendor lifecycle services. Fujitsu provides industry-specific solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, financial services, and telecommunications sectors. For more information on Fujitsu America''s business scope, visithttp://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
Manager, UNIX Information Sytems- Dallas, TX
Must be familiar withUNIX tecnologiesand the associated hardware.Will manage the overall server (Intel, iSeries, pSeries,, and zSeries) technology to achieve platform and administrative goals and objectives. Work closely with other teams and management to achieve strategic, operational, and Server technology objectives. Coordinate and oversee the work of outside consultants and contractors. Responsible for the planning, engineering, building and operational support of the server infrastructure, code migration, systems integration, software and hardware maintenance, automation, storage management, capacity management, and providing end-to-end support for internal and external customers. All of these areas of responsibility are to be executed in alignment with the tactical and strategic goals set forth by client.
Bachelor''s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of appropriate business/IT experience is required. 2 years technical leadership with proven project management experience is required.If no degree, a minimum of 7 years of appropriate business/IT experience is required. 2 years technical leadership with proven project management experience is required.
- MBA or a Master''s degree is preferred.
- Must have experience and awareness of diverse hardware and operating system technologies including, but not limited, to UNIX.
- Awareness of Software Development Life Cycle models and practices.
- Must be customer service oriented as it relates to both our internal and external customers.
- Must have proven influencing and consultative skills and the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues and opportunities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to make solid decisions
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- ITIL certification
- Position will manage team of up to fifteen individual contributors.
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...