140288 - Sacramento, CA
This individual must execute against our Principals key initiatives in the K-12 Segment. Individual must understand the school nutrition requirements for the state in which they work. This person needs to be visible in the K-12 community, participating in local functions, cutting / demonstrating product, and building relationships with the Foodservice Directors in all districts of the assigned territory.
- Working closely with the Director of K-12 and other K-12 teammates to discuss openly the following items: go to market strategy; competitive reconnaissance; successes and challenges.
- Working closely with the Market Managers (MM) and Enterprise Manager (EM) to execute a sales plan for each local market.
- An understanding of the school nutrition requirements in the local market.
- An understanding of the Net Off Invoice (NOI) process and how we can utilize it to our benefit.
- An understanding of who the KEY School Districts are and that we are viewed as a resource and solutions provider.
- An understanding of who the KEY distributors are in the market…to gain buy in and support to stock and sell our Principals products.
- Responsible for the market you are assigned, gain an understanding of the following for each Aramark, Compass and Sodexho:
Number of students who are subsidized by the state
Population and trends
Desired cost structure
Opportunities off menu
Suggest and demonstrate our Principals products and become the SPEC.
- Provide results on an “As Needed Basis”, our manufactures request updates regularly.
- Interact with our Principals…share successes and challenges.
- Maintain samples in assigned office of any Principal that we have K-12 related products.
- Be able to address quality control issues and what the Principals “process” is for resolving.
- Participate in Principal work visits and have a prepared itinerary a week in advance.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a foodservice agency and/or national manufacturer calling on key regional accounts and/or operators.
- A positive, professional, and proactive attitude.
- Execution and follow-through of sales plan.
- Organizational Skills.
- Timely Responses.
- Using the VNENTURE CDC Sales Group Intelligency CRM System daily.
- Call Reporting in VENTURE CDC Sales Group Intelligency CRM System.
- Good Communication including excellent phone, voicemail and email skills.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail...