Sales & Marketing: Consumer Marketing/Brand Management
Manager, Marketing Services (Bilingual/Spanish) - San Diego Padres (San Diego, CA)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops marketing strategy and execution plan for websites and consumer email campaigns in English and Spanish.
• Facilitates content generation for all Padres website, emails and newsletters
• Identifies KPI’s for email and web-based marketing campaigns, provides regular updates regarding trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Works directly with Major League Baseball Advance Media Marketing Producer to ensure all materials are compliant with MLBAM agreements and guidelines.
• Collaborates with Communications Team regarding content and maintenance of Club social media channels.
• Maintains digital asset library and oversees photo uploading, archiving and distribution.
• Manages budget and tracks all related department expenditures including keeping up-to-date record of all invoices, purchase orders and payments.
• Represents the Club in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Maintains current knowledge of market conditions and trends.
• Other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Fluently Bi-Lingual in English/Spanish Required
• Excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Spanish. Strong copy writing and proof reading skills required.
• 4-year Bachelor’s Degree, or education equivalent, preferably in a marketing, business, IT or related major
• Minimum 3 years previous experience in fast paced, consumer driven industry or agency atmosphere
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. Familiarity with graphic design programs a plus.
• Advance knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote presentation programs.
• Strong collaboration, communication, time management and organizational skills. Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadlines
• Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance
• Professional image and demeanor
• Strong ability to work with others in a collaborative, respectful manner
• Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
• Able to travel as needed
• Minimum physical requirements: able to travel to and gain access to various areas of the ballpark for prolonged periods of time during games and events; able to lift and transport up to 25 pounds