The Mobile Dental Clinic Manager contributes to the mission of MTI by efficiently, effectively, and safely operating one Mobile Dental van in their specified region of responsibility.
- Manage and direct the daily operations of the assigned Mobile Dental van.
- Maintain quality assurance standards and comply with applicable OSHA regulations.
- Maintain accurate records of daily clinic operations and patients served.
- Maintain appropriate on-board inventory of dental supplies and instruments.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and perform simple repairs to the Mobile Dental van and on-board dental equipment and supplies.
- Create an environment where volunteers have a positive and rewarding experience.
- Maintain strong working relationship with partner agency staff.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current dental and medical needs of the populations served.
- Create an environment where patients feel respected and cared for.
- Be a positive representative of the Mobile Dental program at all times.
- Be available for occasional meetings and functions outside of normal working hours.
- When appropriate, incorporate the use of volunteers in daily job functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid State drivers license with few or no traffic violations.
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- Commitment to Medical Teams International mission statement.
- Ability to work with MTI staff, volunteers, and outside agency partners.
- Ability to work well with persons in all levels of function and authority.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, highly organized, and ability to work independently.
- Hands-on worker who enjoys performing a broad variety of tasks
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and occasional weekends.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with people of all ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in the Dental/Medical field highly desired.
- Dental x-ray certification as required by the State.
- Associates Degree in related field.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates must complete an acceptable Background Check as part of the hiring process with Medical Teams International.
Medical Teams International - 14 months ago