Posting Job Title: Manager, National Sales Order Management/ Complex Orders
Requisition #: 142913BR
Posting Location: United States - Virginia - Herndon
Area of Interest: Information Technology Services
Sales and Distribution
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Manager, Order Management for our National Sales Order Management Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Manages customer escalations.
- Responsible to access daily workload requirements and assigns tasks to Order Managers.
- Manages the Order Managers providing guidance and coaching as required. Manager will review and manage weekly performance Order Managers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain order assignment and monitoring based on tasks, goals, time frame requirements.
- Serve as the team manager for the Order Management team working with the customer on for new product offerings process, new initiatives, system upgrades, and coordinate communication and training.
- Serve as contact to sales organization, customers and other departments to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Responsible for issue resolution or escalation in a timely manner.
- Develop with the customer processes and procedures to ensure the efficient execution of service implementation within expected time frames.
- Reconcile work in progress and completed against estimated timeframes to develop necessary action plans for instances outside Service Level Objective.
- Prepare performance metrics (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) to allow for comparison to predetermined goals and objectives.
- Prepare status reports and analyze data to make recommendations to manager and senior management and end-users.
- Manage efforts with other departments to ensure Service Level Objectives are completed by predetermined time frames (i.e. sales, engineering, etc).
- Investigate and resolve the most complex issues or problems related to services, other assigned initiatives or projects.
- Provide clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization.
- Responsible for billing and commissioning issues research and resolution.
- Consistently perform all duties and responsibilities according to production and quality standards and provide high quality customer service.
- Perform pre-Sales and order entry activities for complex service orders. (PRI, multi-site Ethernet, Fiber, etc)
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- 6+ of telecommunications industry work experience.
- Possess excellent organizing, prioritization and decision making skills.
- Professionalism and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the commercial department and customers in a proactive and professional manner.
- Proficient with SFDC, MS Office software and the ability to learn other systems as required.
- Compose correspondence using excellent written communication skills
- Ability to continue performing all the essential duties and responsibilities of an Order Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Previous project management, lead or supervisory experience a plus
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and industry regulations.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications and networking technologies (WAN, LAN, TDM, Ethernet, VoIP, Internet)
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Manager: Delegates authority to carry out work of a unit to subordinate supervisors or managers
Finally, Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a pension plan. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V
More on TWC
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley