Manager, NextGen Systems - 1.0 FTE
The Manager, NextGen Systems provides leadership, collaboration and operational support to develop and execute strategic plans through project lifecycles; including the definition and development of detailed requirements and specifications, coordination of project tasks, and direct supervision of project managers and their staff.
Manager will work with stakeholders to encourage and drive innovation for workflow optimization, process improvement and system enhancements that result in increased productivity, revenue, customer satisfaction, data consistency, and regulatory compliance.
Skills & Abilities:
- Sets/manages process standards with the Department Director.
- Ensures successful implementation of Electronic Medical Records to support CMS initiatives
- Supervise the successful completion of all eligible provider attestations for Meaningful Use.
- Implementation and sustentation of the Patient Centered Medical Home Initiative
- Oversees CHIPRA initiative.
- Drives overall direction of the development projects, including vision, scope, client services and support needs.
- Manages the Primary Care Quality Incentives for the Practice Plan and pursues ancillary programs to maximize potential revenue and amplify the quality of care towards patients.
- Collaboration with their director/team members, as well as with the physician, clinical and administrative teams to understand business needs, drive the value of each project to the practice during preplanning, implementation and post support.
- Establish and maintain the key performance indicators of success and return on investment for each project.
- Evaluates/challenges expenses to determine if the return on investment exceeds the cost of the project.
- Plans, coordinates, tracks and provides status on each project from the initiation through post-production evaluation.
- Prepares cost benefit analysis to assist management in decision-making for new projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Training & Education:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Services, or other related field.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to understand business needs and clearly document business and functional requirements, including business processes and workflow.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and to develop innovative approaches to improving them.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems at the appropriate level within the system.
- Capable of evaluating the existing system capabilities and to articulate its strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to define and prioritize product requirements and work with technical teams.
- Strict attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must be a results-oriented, self-starter, possess strong organizational skills and the flexibility to manage changing business priorities, and proactively seek opportunities to contribute to the success of St. Christopher’s Hospital.
- Ability to present ideas and information in group settings.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business people in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the company’s business processes.
- Working with cross-functional teams from multiple departments.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects
- 1-2 years of prior supervisory experience
- This position will supervise two project managers and an one data analyst
483-SCHC Pediatric - Philadelphia, PA
- 14 months ago - save job