The Netflix North American Digital Marketing organization is a small but high performance team responsible for the efficient acquisition of consumers via digital channels. Reporting into the Senior Manager of North American Display Marketing, the Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of all non-programmatic display advertising activity across the US and Canada. A vital member of this function, he/she will be a passionate, data-driven marketer who can leverage their expertise of digital marketing channels to maximize the performance of our display efforts.
- Drive and analyze daily campaign performance of our North American direct (non-programmatic) display buys to meet or exceed objectives on time and within budget
- Create thoughtful recommendations – backed by data – of new placements and partners to add to our display acquisition efforts
- In concert with programmatic buying and paid search counterparts, take a “big picture” look at Netflix’ overall display buying and seek to maximize our total digital marketing ROI
- Create and execute rigorous test campaigns to understand the drivers of display advertising impact
- Evaluate emerging opportunities and their relevance to our business and objectives (mobile, tablet, new video formats, etc.)
- Work closely with Finance and Analytics teams to ensure KPIs and success metrics are being met.
- Partner closely with Creative and Product Teams to develop campaigns that are optimally poised for success
- At least 3 years of experience in digital planning, buying and measurement preferably within an agency environment
- Strong team player and great interpersonal skills a must. You have to be someone we want to work with. Our culture is also bit unusual, and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix at www.netflix.com/jobs
- Top notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of RTB and Programmatic buying more generally
- Experience with paid search marketing
- Experience with affiliate marketing
- Strong understanding of underlying advertising technology
Netflix - 13 months ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...