As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Provides programmatic oversight for the Nurse Advice Line initiative which provides consultative, analytical, decision making, managerial, and implementation support services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. GDIT staff will provide telehealth nurse triage and self/home care advice, usage authorizations, network provider locator support, and appointing services. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities. NOTE Position level may also be determined by the scope and complexity of the program, not just revenue and staff amounts.
1. Ensure achievement of all specified standards, goals, and contract deliverables and maintain the associated supporting documentation.
2. Manage and maintain collaborative working relationships with all TRICARE Regional Managed Care Support Contractors (MCSCs) as specified by associated memorandum of understanding documentation.
3. Direct liaison with TRICARE Management Activity senior officials to provide current operational updates as needed.
4. Manage and direct cross-functional teams, shared services, sub-contractors, and with customer(s) as needed at any time.
5. Provide leadership oversight to administrative and professional staff.
6. Champion efforts to identify, analyze, and implement efficiencies to improve overall operational program performance.
7. Maintain responsibility to implement and enforce quality control and security standards.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline required
2. Related graduate degree preferred.
3. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
1. Minimum of 15 years organizational management experience
2. Minimum of 5 years successfully managing and/or directing large projects or programs
1. Flexible and able to handle projects that may have a short to mid-term focus and broad scope.
2. Able to make well thought-out decisions on complex issues.
3. Able to consider systems impact and mid- to long-term effects of decisions/solutions.
4. Able to process and resolve difficult and complex problems by employing creative yet workable solutions.
5. PC skills required, including MS products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Access).
6. Demonstrated ability to successfully interact with customer and/or subcontractors in a professional/positive manner.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
National Agency Check (NLC)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...