Assists Director of Rehab Services with management of the unit, including but not limited to recruitment, continuous quality improvement, staffing, direct supervision, and coordinating patient care.
Also delivers direct patient care as Physical Therapist.
Individual and Organizational Relations:
1. Ability to develop and maintain rapport with others.
2. Ability to create and maintain an environment that results in above average satisfaction ratings from
employees, patients, and physicians.
3. Ability to absorb negative information/criticism and maintain a balanced perspective on issues.
4. Ability to negotiate priorities with individuals at various levels of the organization.
5. Knowledge of the objectives of the company and implication for programs, policies, and decisions.
6. Attends in-service presentations including but not limited to infection control, patient safety, job safety and
1. Ability to retain and recruit sufficient and qualified staff for effective operations.
2. Ability to manage morale, conflict, and change.
3. Ability to deal with staff performance deficiencies in a constructive and timely manner. Recognizes those
staff members who exhibit exemplary performance.
4. Ability to delegate work responsibilities based on subordinate strengths, developmental needs, and
5. Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of staff performance. Plans and implements training and
6. Ability to use alternate supervisory styles in different situations.
7. Ensures staff is educated on established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or
unanticipated negative outcome in the patient's care.
License / Certifications / Requirements
Current Texas licensure as an Physical Therapist and BLS certification are required.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university required. Masters degree is preferred.
Requires one year minimum of related experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HCA Inc - 15 months ago
Welcome to Conroe Regional Medical Center, where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have...