Design, administer, analyze, and report on customer and gift recipient research, website analysis and brand awareness research
Understand key drivers of customer satisfaction across all aspects of the customer experience, including website and product fulfillment and make recommendations to improve performance
Conduct competitive reviews to provide team with insights into competitor's strategies, spending, tactics, messages and offers. Evaluate impacts to industry market share
Spearhead data collection and analysis for post-campaign strategic reviews to understand impact of external factors and marketing efforts across channels
Identify and implement new sources of data and improvements to the analysis and reporting conducted by the brand that will increase our understanding of the marketplace and our results
Support development of seasonal and weekly go-to-market plans through analysis of past performance, competitive landscape, and thorough understanding of previous year tactics and events
Master the internal data tools and be a key point of contact for marketing data needs.
Aid in development of weekly marketing plans and presentations for brand team meetings
Identify opportunities for improvement across all assigned areas of responsibility
Leverage current news and research in traditional marketing channels as well as emerging non-traditional channels to enhance the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
Attend relevant internal meetings and present findings and recommendations
Develop sustainable relationships with key departments and leaders including marketing, merchandising, finance and analytics and decision support
Develop strong relationships with marketing partners to understand drivers of campaign effectiveness, collect required information, recommend areas for improvement and overcome emerging challenges
- Customer Satisfaction Orientation: Delivering exceptional satisfaction to internal customers through transparent collaboration and sustainably broadening and deepening such relationships.
- Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization
- Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with sensitivity and supportive attitude
- Strong communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication
- Commitment to excellence: Proactive and passionate
To Apply: Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
- 3+ years of relevant analytical experience within a marketing or consulting organization; experience at top e-commerce or retail organization preferred
- High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of marketing activities and develop insights that positively impact decision-making
- Strong understanding of the online marketing and merchandising environment a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally is a key success factor
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Advanced computer skills are required including MS Office Suite and the ability to learn and utilize internal applications and external data sources
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus. We welcome applicants with non-traditional educational and professional experiences
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place , NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.
1-800-flowers.com - 15 months ago