This position in the Enterprise Procurement group within the Finance organization will support the group's key objectives in strategic sourcing focusing on labor services. The position will heavily interface with business and technology owners to understand specifications and requirements pertaining to deliverable based labor. Additionally, this role will be responsible for partnering with other leaders to manage the resource strategy program in the Vendor Management System and the contingent labor program administered by the Managed Services Provider.
* Support annual sourcing strategy development, develop commodity analytics and identify opportunities for savings within the labor services commodities.
* Mitigate risk and ensure compliance for contracts by following the Enterprise Procurement process steps including compliance with the Vendor Risk Management process.
* Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to a team of off-shore resources responsible for strategic sourcing activities.
* Understand Ameriprise specifications and requirements, and incorporate needs into sourcing events. Provide recommendations for change in requirements where appropriate.
* Work with Ameriprise offshore analytics team to quantify spend associated with labor commodities by supplier and business line.
* Draft RFPs, RFQs and RFIs. Structure and conduct RFP response analysis.
* Drive development of negotiation strategies.
* Play key role in supplier negotiations, and ensure execution of developed strategy.
* Improve the value proposition of contracts by driving the requirements for commercial terms within contracts.
* Quantify savings achieved and work with Ameriprise Savings Validation team to obtain business/technology and LFO sign-off.
* Assist with resolving Vendor and operational issues.
* Maintain accurate and complete records in the Procurement systems to ensure proper document management and reporting capabilities.
* Enforce financial controls and ensure accuracy of data within the Vendor Management System(s). This includes working closely with extended teams across Finance and with Vendor account representatives to ensure transactions are acted upon in a timely manner.
* Assist with managing the Contingent Labor program, including rate compliance, Vendor tiering, Vendor performance management, contract analysis, tenure analysis, market/industry best practices and implementing program enhancements.
OneWire Inc. - 16 months ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...