Who We Are:|
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies, engineering services and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Systems Engineering Solutions provides technical and professional services to defense, intelligence, homeland security and space science markets. Ball Aerospace is a prime contractor leading development teams at various government and Prime locations. SES personnel develop advanced hardware and software systems and provide management services to solve customer problems and create new capabilities. This includes designing and developing software tools and threat models, performing extensive data analyses, and executing modeling and simulations using both internally developed and standard models.
What you will do · Select, motivate and counsel employees; administer salary and budget programs; ensure employee safety; plan, organize, integrate and measure work performed within the department.
- Work with functional management to determine staffing requirements and assign staff as required.
- Resolve SCM administration problems with program, customer or subcontractor management.
- Evaluate government regulations and direct changes to supply chain CPSR system.
- Ensure all SCM actions are performed within regulations and that SES approved Government Purchasing, Property and SB Programs systems are maintained.
- Direct the preparation and maintenance of required SCM records and reports in accordance with BATC policies and government regulations.
- May develop strategic direction for SCM and lead employees and the company into innovative and new directions to accomplish the organization’s goals.
- Ensure that all business is conducted using the highest ethical standards and in compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations as well as company policies and directives.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you will need:
BS in related field plus 10 years of more related expereince
CPM (Contracts Performance Management )
CCPM (Critical Chain Project Management)
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance.
Relocation for this position is Available
In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher level degree may substitute for two years of related experience. Related experience may be considered in lieu of education.
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
AERO: Direct Program Charge:
Direct Program Charge: 0%
Ball Aerospace - 18 months ago