This position will have multiple responsibilities including, but not limited to, claim administrator (TPA) funding, aggregate limit monitoring, and vendor SSAE 16 reviews. The responsibilities require significant interaction with other ACE departments and outside vendors. The ideal candidate should possess the following skills: ability to take ownership, meet deadlines, ability to manage changing priorities, willingness/desire to learn and develop, and capability of building relationships.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the timely, accurate payment of ACE USA claim obligations owed to outside claim administrators (TPA's/vendors). Including implementation and support of ZBA account transitions with Treasury, A&H and ARM.
• Coordinate and manage relationships with other ACE departments (ACE billing/receivables, Credit Mgmt., Accounts Payable, etc.) to perform supporting accounting entries, journals, cash management, and ledger reconciliations.
• Complete requirements for Sarbanes Oxley through analysis regarding quality and completeness of claim vendor SSAE 16 submissions.
• Manage aggregate limit monitoring, controls, clearinghouse role & use of ARCS, its policy feed & interface to OMNI/Genius.
• Support special projects or audits as needed (operational audits; disaster contingency test; deductibles; program aggregates. etc.).
1. Thorough knowledge of P&C or Life/Accident & Health business insurance and processes. Working knowledge of Workers Compensation, auto and/or liability policy or claims information is required. Knowledge of Property or Accident & Health claims processing is desirable.
2. Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills. Ability to drive to results and outcomes.
3. Ability to work independently and meet critical targets.
4. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with clients and other ACE personnel.
6. 7+ years business analysis in policy, claims or accounting experience preferred.
7. 4 year college degreed required preferably in Accounting or Finance
8. Prior leadership experience preferred
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...