Our dedication to hire outstanding individuals and
empower them to unlock their talent and creativity
with a career they feel passionate about. That is why we are committed to providing extraordinary training and development.
At Cumberland Farms, we believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. That is why we invest so greatly in training and development. Our Manager-in-Training program provides in-store training on store operations, merchandising concepts and procedures, financial information, and employee relations.
The Manager-in-Training program:
This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the best training, support and resources from the first convenience stores in New England where we are committed providing customers with superior service.
- Identifies, defines and conveys management skills, utilizing in-store mentoring
- Includes instruction by our best, most experienced Training Managers
- Provides self-paced, hands-on practice to reinforce newly learned skills
- Manager training is three to twenty-four weeks depending on experience.
The Manager-in-Training Program enables you to run a Cumberland Farms store using critical information from state-of-the-art Windows based computer systems. During your training, you will learn:
Once fully trained, awaiting assignment as a Store Manager your talent will be utilized by assisting Store Managers by covering their store in their absence.
- How to forecast and order stock, and merchandise according to the Company Plan-o-gram.
- How to ensure prompt reconciliation of the required Manager's paperwork.
- How to research Loss Prevention issues.
- How to build a strong team with proper hiring and training of new employees.
- How to ensure that your customers are met with the most efficient and courteous Customer Service Associates.
- How to build sales and gross profit.
- How to execute monthly sales promotions.
- How to foster an environment where customer service is key.
We are offering energetic and ambitious individuals a wide range of outstanding opportunities, and the ability to grow with a proven leader. Join us as a Manager-In-Training and show our customers what great customer service is all about!
Manager in Training
Massachusetts-South boston-3490-SO BOSTON MA
Cumberland Farms - 2 years ago
Did you know that…
There really was a Cumberland Farms. Vasilios and Aphrodite Haseotes bought it in Cumberland, Rhode Island in...