Portfolio Recovery Associates, Inc. (PRA) is a specialized financial and business services company. A market leader in the consumer debt purchase and collection industry, Portfolio Recovery has a longstanding culture of compliance, engaging collaboratively with its customers to create realistic, affordable repayment plans.
The company provides a broad range of business services to local government, auto lenders, law enforcement, institutional investors, manufacturers and retailers, and U.K. banks and creditors.
Portfolio Recovery was recognized as one of Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies in 2012. The company also was named one of Forbes' Top 25 Best Small Companies in America in 2012, and has been annually ranked as one of Forbes' 100 Best Small Companies since 2007.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join our Command Center in the Vehicle Location Services department located in Las Vegas, Nevada
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Comply with all aspects of applicable laws, regulations, company policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, the requirements of the California Business and Professions Code and the rules of the Nevada Private Investigator's Licensing Board.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Participate in the hiring and training process of the VLS Account Representatives
- Supervise all VLS Account Representatives in daily duties
- Dispatching of live and "historical" hit data and coordinates recovery and process necessary paperwork of accounts out for recovery with our "Repo" Agents
- Daily communication with Repo agents, vendors and VLS / PLS staff
- Update accounts both electronically and manually, understand and use several software programs
- Check liens, open and close accounts, obtain plate information and BK data, create Repo orders
- Obtain and review appropriate correspondence and documents, both paper and electronic that pertain to active and closed accounts
- Create processes and performance tracking metrics and set goals where applicable and assist with processing the daily hotlist when needed
- First-level troubleshoot computer and camera hardware/software issues for field personnel
- Support the VLS routing and data analysts in their functions and Recovery Process when needed
Excited about this opportunity?
- Two to three years of dispatching experience required
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent, or a combination of education and experience, 4 year College degree preferred
- Microsoft Word & Excel, Logmein, various camera systems/software experiences, is required
- Knowledgeable in dispatching and recovery industry
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- A stable work history (preferably at least 12-18 months in previous employment) is required
- Must complete approved company training program and qualify for or possess a State of Nevada Work Card
PRA Group (Nasdaq: PRAA) is a world leader in acquiring non-performing consumer debt. The companies of PRA Group return capital to global...