Genesis Rehabilitation Services/Respiratory Health Services is looking for remarkable Respiratory Therapy Managers! At Genesis Rehabilitation Services/Respiratory Health Services, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation & respiratory services to nearly 1,000 health care facilities in 25 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable therapist, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
The Vent Program Manager is responsible for the efficient management of the ventilator unit in his/her building including, but not limited to the areas of clinical services, personnel management, account management, financial management and business process management.
As a Vent Program manager with Genesis, you will:
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous compensation package, including:
- You will be responsible for the overall management and operations of the Respiratory Care Program (and Blood gas Lab, if applicable) for your assigned account, including 24 hour coverage as well as QA/QI and outcomes data collection. You will establish systems and communication networks to assure the delivery of a quality program. You will manage staffing, use of equipment, billing and payroll within budgetary guidelines and business needs. You will also insure compliance with all CAP/CLIA and other regulatory agency standards.
- You will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, orienting, counseling, and developing respiratory team for your assigned account.
- You will deliver treatment and care as necessitated by staffing levels.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the monthly revenue and expenses of your assigned account, Assuring the timely completion and accuracy of all billing information and reports related to census, productivity and care rendered. You will support A/R collection efforts for the assigned account.
- You will pro-actively build customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Medical/dental/vision insurances
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Voluntary insurance programs
- 401(k) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid leave for holidays
- Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
- Current and valid state licensure for a respiratory care practitioner is required
- A high level of knowledge of respiratory therapy and practice required through completion of a NBRC approved and accredited program
- Three years of clinical practice experience required, preferably in a skilled nursing facility
- A minimum of one year of management/supervisory experience is preferred
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal) are required
Respiratory Health Services - 24 months ago