Managers - REO Properties
Location: Cleveland, OH or Pittsburgh, PA
Manage a staff of employees and Sales Associates who receive, counsel and place REO referral business for Howard Hanna Company and Nationwide housing markets.
Network, develop and maintain relationships with REO Asset Management Companies, Local and National Banks and Trust Companies, Relocation Companies performing REO Asset Management, Nationwide Brokers performing REO Asset Management, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, etc.
Communicate and attract new business opportunities with Banks and Lending Institutions.
- College degree and minimum of 5 years prior Real Estate with experience in a management role inclusive of REO property management and/or REO business practices, is desired.
- Must interact effectively with internal business areas and external Asset Management Companies and possess strong relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in all areas of REO real estate management including, but not limited to: pre-foreclosure and foreclosure process, REO asset valuation & market analysis, property preservation, closing process and due diligence of residential and commercial assets.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and strong background customer service skills, presentation and public speaking; ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines, time management skill set.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify process efficiencies, implement required changes, provide performance feedback.
- Working knowledge of REO management systems, Equator, Res.net, AMN, Homepath, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, etc.
- Attract, hire, and retain productive employees who will manage REO referral business.
- Educate, coach and counsel staff of employees, Managers and Sales Associates, who manage REO referral business.
- Identify, define, develop and ensure all policies and procedures are up-to-date, streamlined for workflow efficiency and operating systems (REO Trans, ResNet, Profit Power, Relo Xchange, Equator, etc.) are updated and managed.
- Network, develop and maintain relationships with contracted network of REO Asset Management Companies, Banks, Trust Companies, etc.
- Develop advertising and marketing materials appropriate to achieving our objectives.
- Assure compliance with REO service agreements and referral agreements
- Ensure service areas are provided to all REO Management Companies
- Any other requested documentation
- In-house Training Program - REO Residential Specialist
- Update and maintain the REO Training manual
- Educate Howard Hanna Managers and Sales Associates on REO policies and practices.
- Conduct Howard Hanna’s in-house REO training for Howard Hanna Sales Associates
- Develop advertising and marketing materials appropriate to achieving our objectives as either REO Asset Management Company - Hanna Asset Management OR Service Provider to National Asset Management Companies
- For on-going networking opportunities, as authorized.
REPORTS TO - Senior Vice President, Howard Hanna Relocation & Business Development Department.
- Conduct regular meetings with staff
- Attend Office Manager meetings, when requested
Please send resumes to Susan Sadowski, Senior Vice President of Relocation and Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanna Holdings, Inc. - 17 months ago