IZ-ON Media , a division of Technicolor, is the leader in the growing digital place-based media industry. Our venue-operator clients include Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, SUPERVALU, BJ's Wholesale Club and others. Through partnerships we also operate and/or represent networks inside over 2,000 restaurant locations and the thousands of 7-Eleven stores. We are a full-service provider that includes placement and maintenance of televisions and computer hardware at venue sites, programming and creative services, software development and advertising sales representation. Likely, you've seen our products across the TVs in the electronics department at Costco or entertaining you by the checkout in grocery stores and in the dining area of quick-service restaurants.
The Managing Director, Dining TV Sales will have primary responsibility over and will play a key role in developing and executing strategies to drive advertising revenue on our quick serve restaurant’s networks. The MDS will manage sales efforts to promote the sale of the Dining TV network to major national and regional advertisers in the US. In addition, this person will work with others in the IZ ON business development team to service the accounts and sell expansion opportunities and minimize threats to the long-term success of current Dining TV accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for delivering overall advertising revenue target for Dining TV.
- Enable the IZ ON ad sales team to reach annual advertising goals at all accounts via the following efforts and actions:
- Establish, maintain and monitor all IZ ON media sales efforts against all Key National and Major regional advertisers and their agencies
- Marketing to & through-retailer merchandising, marketing, and other constituencies;
- The development of an annual advertising sales plan for Dining TV
- Annual and quarterly communication of the advertising sales plan to the IZ-ON sales team
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of progress against the plan to the IZ-ON Executive Team
- Identification of key advertising sectors and specific brands representing a good fit with Dining TV
- Participation with sales reps, as needed, on sales calls to select advertisers.
- Communicate with key stakeholders within IZ ON to keep them abreast of all key developments for the Dining TV advertising space.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert within IZ ON for the Dining TV space.
- When appropriate, identify and recommend additional IZ ON products for Dining TV restaurants
- Maximize IZ ON profitability of network by understanding, managing, and recommending enhancements to existing Dining TV networks
- Assist IZ ON departments in managing existing Dining TV networks as well as help in the implementation of new products or product upgrades, to include advertizing pricing, advertizing targets, and promotional advertizing in conjunction with Sales Development
- Quickly and effectively solve problems associate with the network
- Continually identify and extinguish any threats to IZ ON’s quick service relationships and revenue opportunities.
- Perform other job-related duties and work on special projects as required
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 7-10 years successful media sales and sales management experience, with experience in DOOH , TV, Cable or OOH
- Experience in account management and development of business strategy
- Experience in managing a team in selling or planning the purchase and/or placement of digital place-based advertising
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of retailer financials relating to merchandising objectives and strategies
- Strong working knowledge of consumer and channel/trade marketing. Experience in marketing/media, consumer promotion, and/or trade spending is desired.
- Expertise in media advertizing and marketing philosophies, program execution
- Experience in account management and business strategy development
- Strong written, oral, presentation and multi-tasking skills are required
- Experience in digital media systems and related technologies is preferred
- Strong financial acumen in budgeting, analysis and controls.
- Ability to justify resources, prioritize activities, manage project drivers
- Ability to work independently and be self directed and motivated
- Ability to travel nationwide as needed.
Keeping * eyes on * brands is IZ-ON Media's core business. With over 120,000 strategically placed screens located in more than 10,600 coveted retail and quick-service restaurant venues, IZ-ON Media offers marketers the opportunity to create authentic brand experiences with 300 million third-party measured viewers every month. As a technology platform operator, we service more than 17,000 locations. The IZ-ON business includes four main operating units: Field Operations, Engineering, Creative & Programming and Advertising Sales.
Research providers include leading third-party sources such as The Nielsen Company, Arbitron and GfK Custom Research. Clients – which include leading national advertiser and venue brands such as 7-Eleven, Sam's Club, Target, Costco, Walmart, ShopRite, Carl's Jr., Hardee's and KFC – leverage IZ-ON Media's two decades of expertise in consumer behavior and building smart, effective content and media strategies.
IZ-ON Media has the technology pace of a start-up and benefits & stability driven by Technicolor. Our benefits package is highlighted by medical, dental and vision coverage plus 401(k) plan with match. Plus, we have a friendly, approachable and team-oriented working environment. IZ-ON Media is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York City and Bentonville, Arkansas. In San Francisco, we're conveniently located within walking distance of both Caltrain and BART.
IZ•ON Media LLC - 11 months ago