Summary (Scope and Purpose): Expand the Orkin franchise network throughout Central and South America and the Caribbean . Develop and implement franchise prospecting and acquisition strategies to attract the highest caliber franchisees in each market. This position requires that this executive exercise strong vision, leadership, and change management skills. Reporting directly to the Vice President, this individual will drive new franchise sales, increase presence, and assess opportunities to maximize new franchisees through the development of a strategic sales plan and tactical execution for each individual market. This role will be both challenging and rewarding and will require an entrepreneurial sprit, thirst for success, unwavering commitment, and demonstrated success in driving strategic expansion initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Travel: Up to 60% to 75% International and 5% to10% Domestic.
- Expand the Orkin franchise network throughout Central and South America and the Caribbean.
- Direct these new franchise transactions from start to finish, including prospecting, prospect due diligence, negotiating the key terms of the agreement, legal compliance in both the USA and local jurisdictions, completion of the franchise agreement, and assisting with the initial training and start up.
- Develop and implement individual franchise sales and marketing strategies in the target markets resulting in increased sales of new franchisees.
- Participate in international franchise trade shows and other events to help find qualified Orkin franchisees.
- Participate with Orkin Systems Management with new franchise openings in the territory.
- Assist the International franchisees in the territory with their sales and marketing growth plans providing hands on sales, service and administration support in the home markets of the franchises.
- Work directly with the US Commercial Service to expand the network of franchisees in each market.
- Directly assist franchises with brand positioning optimizing the related ROI.
- Provide Management reports regarding the franchise expansion programs.
- Assist to help improve on-going sales and service efforts of the franchises.
- Attend annual franchisee association meetings.
- Develop and conduct regional franchise meetings in the territory to help boost training and improve sales and service.
- Assist VP with the overall International franchising initiative.
- Prepare and implement annual strategic plans for the territory.
- Assist in attaining a solid return on investment and attaining revenue and profit goals set forth in the annual budgeting process for Orkin Systems.
- Travel for extended periods to grow the franchise network and to assist franchises with their individual growth initiatives.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Business or related field. MBA preferred.
Other Qualifications: Excellent communicating skills and strong ability to work in diverse international cultures. Strong people skills. Ability to handle many projects simultaneously. Self motivated and able to work independently with little supervision. Excellent problem solving and decision making skills. Possess a “can do” attitude and a commitment to finding solutions to complex business problems.
Languages: English and Spanish (fluent), Portuguese a plus
- Experience: At least 10 years of progressive business and sales operations;Previous International franchise sales experience required.
Rollins - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard