Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. has an opportunity for a Production Supervisor in the Elkhart, IN area. This is a direct hire for a successful growing manufacturing company. Duties include: |
• Supervising and leading production employees in operational and continuous improvement activities;
• Interpreting and enforcing all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, labor contracts, and safety rules;
• Achieving departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity;
• Training and developing manufacturing personnel to properly utilize all equipment and tools, and engaging them in continuous improvement, safety, and quality activities;
• Directing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customer requirements;
• Correcting, maintaining and enforcing all necessary supply inventory levels;
• Maintaining a collaborative working relationship with vendors.
• 3+ years of supervisory experience in manufacturing;
• Experience using Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement methodologies;
• Technical and managerial skills with ability to effectively administer the production process;
• Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
• Strong mathematical and measurements abilities, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
• Candidates seeking career mobility are highly desired.
55-65K plus bonus
4-year degree required; Technical or Business related disciplines preferred.
Production Supervisor, supervisory experience in manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Technical and managerial skills, production, leadership, interpersonal, communication, organizational skills, analytical, problem solving, conflict resolution, career mobility
Click here to submit your resume
ENGINEERING.com - 11 months ago