This position performs assembly and acceptance tests of ultrasound equipment and accessories. The available shift is 3:30pm to 1:30am, Monday - Thursday.
Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Work with drawings, blueprints, diagrams, and other specifications to perform a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, or mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies for subsequent testing.
- Perform functions of wiring, gluing, press fitting, welding, hand soldering, crimping, component installation, or heat sealing using tools such as microscopes, comparators, calipers, micrometers, various hand tools, or other inspection equipment on printed circuit boards, switches, wire and cable harnesses, sub-assemblies, systems, or panel and chassis subunits.
- Make setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Provide training and guidance to other Manufacturing Associates.
- Perform prototype work as assigned
- Provide assistance in other areas of Manufacturing and Operations group as needed and directed.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system
SonoSite is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend manufacturing drawings and assembly, operating, shipping, receiving, and/or material handling procedures
- Effective verbal communication skills and written communication skills necessary to complete various manufacturing documentation
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to learn off-line manufacturing skills such as quality techniques, MRP system transactions, and safety techniques.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs with or without accommodations
SonoSite Inc. - 2 years ago