Establishing processes and procedures used for the
manufacturing of products. This position is required to
identify and implement processes that improve the
safety, quality, and operating efficiency in a manner
that supports the objectives of the Business Unit.
focused on cost reduction, quality improvement, and
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
Powell Quality System.
- Ensure all manufacturing processes comply with the
working closely with Product engineers.
- Identify and implement product design improvements,
and product design.
- Provide technical support for manufacturing operations
- Write work instructions and equipment preventive
- Provide technical support and training to the
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Engineering, or related area.
- BS Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience in a Manufacturing
Oracle, MS Office and MS Project.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer skills using
and manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrated success with specifying, implementing,
ability to create and modify Factory Layouts.
- Ability to order material electronically.
- Advanced knowledge using drafting/CAD skills with the
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 Quality System.
- Experience with either the Toyota Production System or
- Project Management experience, leading
from conception through final implementation and
- Proven track record of completing process improvements
corrective action techniques.
- Familiar with statistical test procedures and
Understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, and servo
- Excellent mechanical and electrical systems aptitude.
positioning systems, as well as, and machine controls.
handle multiple priorities.
- Project involvement and organizational skills to
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated simple analytical and problem solving
(self-motivated and self-managing).
- Ability to implementing designs and solutions.
- Able to follow directed instruction.
- Able to lead change and respond to tactical changes.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
policies, Safety Rules and Regulations, and vendor
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Attend in house and outside training sessions.
- Learn policies and procedures, work instruction, ISO
Powell engineered-to-order solutions are developed with safety in mind. Through the years we have proven our reputation as an innovator and...