Manufacturing Engineer / Quality Control
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Code 42 Software is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our Supply Chain team. The desired applicant will complete engineering and technical assignments using manufacturing and engineering practices and principles. While possessing an overall understanding of various Code 42 products, s/he will implement process improvements to released products and add support to new product releases.
- Focal point for the implementation and maintenance of all products in the production environment
- Primary support for current hardware released product and new revision releases to all hardware product
- Primary support for all hardware quality-related issues including obtaining root cause analysis as needed and scheduled quality reviews as required
- Assist in supplier development related to non-conforming process related issues
- Instrumental in the creation, implementation and execution of engineering change orders
- Create, update and maintain procedures for all products
- Assist in the integration of new products
- Operating in a team environment, assists other department personnel in accomplishing goals and performing projects as assigned
- Degree in production engineering-related field
- Minimum five years related experience in development of new products and ongoing support to released manufacturing products
- Background in ISO certification is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of manufacturing and engineering principles and practices
- Well developed written and oral communication skills for cross-communication among a variety of internal departments
- Working knowledge of ECO processes
- A leader with a positive, can-do attitude
- Responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Code 42 Software - 22 months ago
Code 42 makes meaningful software, entrusted with protecting the world's data. We work on cutting edge technology to handle data and...