ASK THE RECRUITING TEAM ABOUT ACERO PRECISION'S SIGNING BONUS!!!
In order to maintain our growth and continue serving our customers with excellent service, our Recruiting Team searches for the best and brightest in their field. We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer-Programmer to supervise the 2 nd shift, develop programs, processes, and lead teams of Manufacturing Engineering Technicians, Class 1 and Class 2 CNC machinists and Manufacturing Assistants for the following CNC machine types or equivalents:
Mazak Variaxis 5 Axis Mills with Pallet Pools
HCN 4000 Horizontal Mills with Pallet Pools
Star Swiss Machines Types: SR10J, SR-20RII, SR-20RIII, SV-20 and SV-32
Acero Precision is a leading, global OEM Contract Manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries . Acero Precision is building a brand new state-of-the-art 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
Daily operations include but are not limited to:
Provide supervision, leadership and trainings to all personnel on third shift
Interpret blueprints to create complex, close tolerance parts.
Troubleshoot and correct CNC system processes; including fixtures, tools, and programs to support design specifications.
Develop and document processes to control manufacturing methods and quality control that is compliant with ISO 13485 and 9001.
Utilize programming knowledge in Master CAM and Solid Works
- At least three (3) years strong CNC programming, statistical methods, and CAD programs.
- At least three (3) years CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously, either Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers, Star Swiss Style Lathes or equivalents.
- At least three (3) years Experience managing teams running several machines simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching Class 1 & 2 Machinists.
- Willing to work 50 or more hours weekly, and potentially two Saturdays per month.
- Basic computer knowledge. Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in setting-up and operating CNC Machines without support from engineering.
- Knows tolerances and fits required on precision metal work.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching Machinists and Manufacturing Assistants.
Keyword: CNC Programmer, Manufacturing Engineer, Swiss Style, Lathes, Mills, Mazak, Integrex, 3rd shift, meticulous, supervisor
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications or specialized training.
- Management of teams running Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers or Star Swiss Style Lathes.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in tooling, machine tool programming, methods, inspection procedures and work holding.
From: Acero Precision
Acero Precision - 18 months ago
Since our founding in a college dorm room over 25 years ago, Acero Precision has grown into one of the country’s premier manufacturing...