Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
Manufacturing Engineer – Business Systems/Costing
Gwinner, North Dakota
Competitive salary and full relocation package available - Excellent benefits, including tuition reimbursement program!
To work in an advisory capacity to manufacturing, engineering, and purchasing departments using knowledge of methods and materials in order to optimize cost and quality.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience with cost analysis and Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Oracle and/or SAP experience preferred
- Experience: 2+ years preferred
- Review preliminary engineering design for the purpose of estimating manufacturing cost.
- Recommend design changes to maximize economical manufacturing.
- Review engineering BOM’s to determine costs associated with design.
- Analysis of released BOM’s to ensure accuracy in Oracle structure and rolled product cost.
- Assist engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing personnel in problem solving activities during initial product launches.
- Lead and participate in kaizen events for continuous improvement projects focused on safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Bobcat Company - 22 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...