- Manage the construction and implementation of pultrusion equipment modifications
- Drive the completion and updating of PFMEAs for the prepreg and pultrusion processes
- Specify and coordinate purchases of equipment for manufacturing prepreg and pultruded profiles
- Develop, optimize, and document pultrusion process
- Coordinate tooling modifications, new tooling, and machine setup for different pultruded profiles
- Support development work for higher-speed pultrusion processes
- Design, engineer and build application cart systems for wind energy
- Assist Wind Energy team in optimizing the prepreg and cured laminate lay-up procedure
- Provide technical service and assistance to Zolteks wind energy customers in use of prepreg, UD fabric and pultruded profiles in wind turbine blade manufacturing
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in scientific area.
- Knowledge of machining, tooling and how to design and build processing equipment.
- Relevant experience providing technical service and assistance to customers in the composites area.
- Technical knowledge of composites industry and processes. Specifically with vacuum infusion, prepreg, and the manufacturing of large structural components.
- Ability to travel up to 33% of time for 1-2 week time periods at a time, including international travel.
Compensation & Benefits:
Zoltek also offers a competitive benefits package. Benefits include:
Prescription drug benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Tuition assistance program
Short term and long term disability coverage
Employee assistance program
Optional life insurance
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Zoltek Corporation - 13 months ago
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...