- Use Six Sigma and Lean principles to develop and qualify new manufacturing processes and improve existing ones
- Setup and configure SCADA hardware and software
- Specify and implement manufacturing equipment
- Develop PFMEA’s, control plans, and work instructions
- Coordinate and drive pilot runs and capture and analyze results
- Participate on new product launch teams and ensure that all SRAM Lean Product Development requirements are satisfied.
- B.S. in engineering or similar field.
- Demonstrated success in developing, improving, and qualifying lean manufacturing processes, within carbon composites industry preferred
- Demonstrated success in SCADA software development preferred- SQL server, MySQL, Visual Basic, Java
- Demonstrated success in specifying and implementing production equipment
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred
Register for this job online
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,200 people in 12 offices across 7 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
SRAM Corporation - 7 months ago