We have been engaged by our client to recruit for their Manufacturing Engineer position. Our client is a leading medi cal device company located in St. Paul. This Manufacturing E ngineer position is responsible for machinery maintenance procedures, installation and validation of new or repaired equipment, manufacturing process validation, as well as identifying and implementing Lean Manufacturing Methodologies. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment within the medical device industry. Local candidates only as the company will not provide relocation assistance.
- Responsible for generation of machinery maintenance procedures , including reviewing and revising .
- Performing designated machinery maintenance.
- Coordinates machinery, tool and equipment repair.
- Maintains maintenance records.
- Coordinates installation and validation of new or repaired equipment.
- Manages equipment analysis and reporting.
- Attends machinery shows and advises management of new machinery and/or technologies.
- Analyzes production operations and equipment and advises management of enhancements of machinery to improve production quality and/or efficiency.
- Coordinates manufacturing process validations.
- Trains production personnel on new products and related procedures and new processes.
- Continually evaluates production efficiencies.
- Designs production tools and fixtures that enhance quality and/or efficiency.
- Provides technical support for production function.
- Identifies and implements Lean Manufacturing Methodologies.
- Develops, implements and maintains department procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree ( ME, IE or Packaging Engineer preferred ) or two year Engineering Technician degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or Packaging Engineering
- 3+ years work experience in a medical device-manufacturing environment preferred .
- Production work cell designs, product packaging, sterile packaging or contract services experience desired.
- Lean Manufacturing Methodologies experience required.
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Microsoft Office required.
- Statistical Analysis software experience preferred .
Monster - 17 months ago