Will be developing and generating documentation relates to BOM’s, Manufacturing instructions, labeling qualifications, as well as developing and generating ECOs and documents in support of manufacturing. Label management: creation of new labeling and program validation, creation of routers, Bill of Materials (BOM) and Manufacturing Traveler as well as Specification generation.
• Minimum Education: Enrolled in a Bachelor’s in a related Engineering
• Minimum 6 months of experience with technical writing, ECO generation, validation/qualification of documents
• Minimum of 6 months of experience with the use of statistical analysis techniques: DPE/SPC, process capability metrics, use of MiniTab.
• Finished medical device experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills between cross-functional teams (Quality, Production, Regulatory, and PD&E and Management is preferred.