Clear-com, an HME company, is the world's best known name in critical, high-performance voice intercommunications. With over 40 years of experience we offer more than 200 products to customers worldwide, in the broadcast, live entertainment and military markets.
Our products grace the stages of Broadway and the London West End, as well as NASA research facilities and TV studios around the world. To find out more about the company visit our website at www.clearcom.com .
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineering Assistant. Under direction of Manufacturing Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for building test fixtures and test equipment and incorporating electronic test procedures.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits that include 3 weeks vacation your first year, and a collaborative, high energy environment!
- 5+ years experience in electromechanical assembly and test required
- Must have experience writing instruction procedures
- Soldering ability required
- Must be familiar with electronic components and electronic test equipment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Proficient computer skills and a working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Knowledge and experience using LabView a plus
- Associates Degree or some technical school preferred but not required.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Please visit www.clearcom.com for additional information.
Clear-Com, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V