- Experience working in a production and manufacturing environment.
- Ability to design and create assembly aids (fixtures/tools).
- Ability to conduct time studies
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experience reading schematic and mechanical drawings
- Hands on experience with tools and shop machinery
- Design and construct production fixtures, tools, or similar equipment for
- Maintain hand tool calibration requirements
- Will assemble small electronic or mechanical parts as part of production rework
or new construction
- Will assemble, fix, maintain and retrofit tables, racks, shelving and furniture
- Heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
Minimum Educational and Work Qualifications
High school diploma or GED required, experience of two or more years in a leadership position is preferred. Ability to work and speak effectively with personnel at all levels of production and management. Possess a broad mechanical knowledge and aptitude, and has the ability to apply this knowledge in many different situations for rapid resolution of important production problems. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and blueprints/CAD drawings. Ability to write, create reports and create correspondence.
Works in all areas of organization. Working environment is characterized by loud noises and general production conditions. Requires physical stamina and moderate to heavy lifting (50 to 75 lbs.). Work involves walking, standing, sitting, climbing, kneeling, reaching, crouching, etc.
Indeed - 17 months ago