Responsible for performing routine engineering work and for occasionally handling minor engineering projects; also assists in various phases of major projects and assist in executing Protocols and Validations.
- Assists in the continuous improvements that include process development, LHR changes, ECO and training.
- Work with Engineering group on:
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment.
- Create and modify engineering drawings using Solid Works.
- Able to read schematic diagrams.
- Perform investigation and analysis of non conforming material.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Engineering Studies
- Gage R&R
- process qualifications IQ/OQ/PQ
- tooling qualifications
- capability studies
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE :
- Performs or assists with equipment and material test studies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- 3 or more directly related experience.
- Manufacturing Technician certification preferred.
- Medical device manufacturing strongly preferred.
Creganna - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard