This is a direct-hire opportunity which offers full-benefits, growth potential, a competitive salary package and a positive work environment. Local candidates are highly preferred, though some relocation assistance may be offered on a case-by-case basis.
This individual will be responsible for monitoring, measuring and reporting of manufacturing performance while developing new techniques to reduce losses and improve quality. The ideal candidates offers demonstrated experience recommending and implementing changes to products or processes which would improve cost, delivery, and quality for the customer.
If you are qualified for the position and interested in pursuing it, please answer the questions posed at the end of the description and be sure to attach a Word.doc formatted resume. You will receive a reply in a timely fashion either via phone or email if your background is determined to be a good match.
IMPORTANT - IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS
- Assures process or product adheres to the company ISO 9001-2000 quality program and plans by performing audits and recommending corrective actions. Confirms proper documentation is on production floor for the manufacture of customer's product.
- Participate in devising ways to effectively implement the principles of Lean and support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Develops programs and/or methods to optimize production capability and reduce cycle time, improve manufacturing efficiency, and overall productivity.
- Analyzes process to recommend floor layout and facilities justification.
- Participates in overall product strategy, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Supports cost justification analysis of process improvements requiring capital expenditure.
- Place Safety as the top priority in job performance at all times. Actively participate in creating and maintaining a safe work environment. Perform all tasks in the proper way following all safety training, safe work procedures and by considering the potential hazards of each activity prior to performing the task.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar manufacturing related environment
- Experience in plastics extrusion and thermoforming is highly desired
- Lean / 6-sigma experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
1. Why are you looking for a new position?
2. What is your current (or most current) salary?
3. What are you looking for in terms of salary in order to make a move? (a range is fine)
4. Are you comfortable commuting to Memphis, TN (08840) region? If not, are you open to relocating?
5. If you need to relocate - How soon can you (realistically) do so? (IE: home to sell, children in school, spouse who works, etc?)
6. Do you possess the required experience in plastics extrusion and / or thermoforming? If so, please detail.
7. Do you possess experience monitoring, measuring and reporting of manufacturing performance while developing new techniques to reduce losses and improve quality? If so, please describe.
Word .doc formatted resumes answers to the above questions to:
Your resume will be held with strict confidence and will NEVER be forwarded to any of our clients without your permission.
If you are NOT interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
HireSource recruiters are dedicated to working with the finest technical professionals throughout the country. We know the market. We know the hiring managers. We have the knowledge, resources, and contacts to make your search more complete and efficient. Whether you are looking for more opportunity, a shorter commute, better benefits, or a higher salary, we're the best chance there is to uncovering that position you never even knew was available.
HireSource Solutions - 4 months ago
HireSource specializes in the recruitment of highly-qualified Technical candidates for contract, contract to permanent, and permanent placem...