Supervise and manage all aspects of the Distribution Center which includes shipping, receiving and inventory. Typical functions that a supervisor would be accountable for include: safety, productivity, customer satisfaction, inventory accuracy, budgetary expenses, administration of work rules, adherence to the labor contract, man count planning, and executing responsible areas to support the overall plant/company objectives.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- 3 years supervison experience in heavy manufacturing, shipping or inventory control; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Shipping/warehouse experience
- Inventory control experience
- Oracle experience
- APICS certification
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- This individual must be a team player and be comfortable working in a team environment.
- This person must possess a high degree of analytical skills to determine root cause and corrective action.
- Unique or Special Requirements: Experience in Lean Manufacturing and contemporary problem solving techniques.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...