Kelly Engineering Resources® puts you in charge of your
career, with access to cutting edge projects and
technologies in industry leading organizations. Top
companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly® as a
premier source of engineering talent and services since
1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and
flexibility of working on short term project
engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire
placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore
opportunities that suit your specific professional
The Manufacturing Technician/Field Technician, under
minimum supervision of the Manufacturing Manager shall
perform production technical work in addition to test
operations on electrical, electronic, mechanical
components and sub-assemblies. Also perform field
installation and repair various equipment. The
Manufacturing Technician/Field Tech is required to
follow all their functions while maintaining compliance
with companies’ quality program. .
electrical, electronic, mechanical components and
- Performs various production technical operations on
tools and power tools.
- Align, fit, and work with component parts, using hand
hardware in assemblies, using soldering equipment and
- Install electrical, mechanical, electronic parts and
technical orders to determine methods and sequences of
- Read engineering drawings, schematics, diagrams, and
assembly and operation.
using test instruments such as electronic voltmeters.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies,
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written
meet company’s objectives.
- Other duties or special projects required in order to
installation of equipment.
- Travel to customer sites to set up and verify
basic math, comprehend instructions, and verbally
- Must be able to read and write basic English, perform
communicate in the English language.
moderately complex in nature.
- Have the ability to perform assignments that are
parts list, wiring diagrams and wiring lists.
- Must be able to read and understand assembly prints,
schematics. Prefer soldering skills and basic computer
- Have the ability to identify components and read
skills: DOS, Windows, and Linux.
Education and Experience Requirements:
certification) in electronics/ advanced
- Prefer two-year degree (Associate's or technical
mechanics/software or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
To Apply please pre-qualify by clicking [Submit Resume]
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Electronic Deposit
- Long-term career potential
- Immediate access to medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid Holidays*
- Year End Service Bonus*
or [Apply Now] and create a profile, or log in if you
are a return user. If you meet the qualifications of the
requirements above, you will be contacted with further
information regarding the next step in the process. You
can also Refer a Friend or E-mail the Job to a Friend.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Benefits will be received upon meeting eligibility
Job Code : EG01
Kelly Engineering Resources - 10 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The Com...