Like to make a difference? Like to be in the center of it all? Proofpoint is dynamic and growing public company with an exciting future. Proofpoint, Inc. is looking for a temporary Manufacturing Technician at its Headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA.
Hours per week: approximately 30 hours / week, possible overtime at quarter end.
- Track inbound and outbound inventory and inventory transactions
- Follow documented procedures for testing hardware and installing software
- Ship product as indicated in sales orders
- Alert Managers to problems
- Any other tasks as directed by Manager
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications - user level
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows - user level
- Working knowledge of ERP programs at the user level, Great Plains specific knowledge a plus
- Experience and familiarity of export procedures and international shipping
- Experience with basic shipping and receiving processes
- Familiarity with hardware troubleshooting processes and best practices
- Working knowledge of Linux - user level, is a plus, but not required
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Ability to think critically
- Creative thinker
- Ability to handle change
- Understanding of basic safety procedures.
- Willingness to keep records up to date and accurate.
- Good communications skills.
- Detail orientated
- Able to lift and carry large boxes weighing up to 80 lbs
Proofpoint - 14 months ago